From small business offices to large corporate complexes, we offer commercial cleaning services for almost any sized company in the St. Louis market. We can keep your facility clean and safe this winter.
As we approach the fall and winter seasons in St. Louis, it’s important to think about the unique challenges your building or commercial space will encounter. The flu and other illnesses spread this time of year, so keeping your office clean and employees healthy is essential. Another added challenge is keeping the floor dry when it rains or snows to prevent slip and fall accidents.
From small business offices to large corporate complexes, Gateway Cleaning Services offers commercial cleaning services for almost any sized company in the St. Louis market. We can keep your facility clean and safe this winter.
We will provide you with a carefully tailored cleaning plan, considering the size of your workplace, the building your facility is in, and any flooring, furnishings, or equipment that needs specialized cleaning. We also pay close attention to your security concerns and follow a strict protocol to give you peace of mind when cleaning your establishment.
Winter Office Cleaning Checklist
Here are some essential winter cleaning tips for your office facility:
- Prevent slip and fall accidents – Rain, melting ice, and snow can quickly become hazardous when tracked into your building. The best way to prevent slip and fall accidents in the workplace is to know how to handle them before bad weather hits. Maintain a protocol for salting or sanding icy areas to reduce the risk of accidents. Place non-slip mats at all entrances to reduce slippery surfaces. Our professional cleaning services will ensure all these measures and more are taken to reduce the risk of slip and fall accidents.
- Sanitize work environments – Your employees are more likely to get sick during this time. That’s because winter is the flu and cold season. Therefore, your office needs to be regularly disinfected and sanitized to prevent the spread of germs and viruses. This includes door handles, workstations, keyboards, and other office supplies.
- Wash all windows – Extra traffic during the holidays means more fingerprints on doors and windows. Exposure to the winter elements such as rain and wind means dirtier windows. Therefore, regular window cleaning is essential for your facility.
- Keep floors and carpets clean – Winter means that water, mud, and salt are tracked into your building on a regular basis. Regular cleaning prevents slip and fall accidents, as mentioned above, and it can prevent long-term damage to your tile, hardwood floors, or carpet. Mildew, mold, and waterborne bacteria are also potential problems.
At Gateway Cleaning Services, our professional office cleaning team is dedicated to meeting all your expectations. Our experience allows us to clean and sanitize your facility efficiently every time.
- Property Management Cleaning Services
- Rental Cleaning
- Office Cleaning Services
- Apartment Cleaning Services
- Airbnb Cleaning Services
- Restaurant Cleaning Services
- Commercial Kitchen Cleaning Services
- Industrial Cleaning
- Janitorial Cleaning Services
- Vacation Rental Cleaning
- Hospital Cleaning
- Medical Office Cleaning